Gynaecology or gynecology (see spelling differences) is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive systems (vagina, uterus, and ovaries) and the breasts. Outside medicine, the term means "the science of women". Its counterpart is andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system.
Almost all modern gynaecologists are also obstetricians (see obstetrics and gynaecology). In many areas, the specialities of gynaecology and obstetrics overlap. Symptoms may result from mild infections that are easy to treat. But, if they are not treated properly, they can lead to more serious conditions, including infertility or kidney damage.
Gynecological signs and symptoms that may require medical attention:
* bleeding between periods
* frequent and urgent need to urinate, or a burning sensation during urination
* abnormal vaginal bleeding, particularly during or after intercourse
* pain or pressure in your pelvis that differs from menstrual cramps
* itching, burning, swelling, redness, or soreness in the vaginal area
* sores or lumps in the genital area
* vaginal discharge with an unpleasant or unusual odor, or of an unusual color
* increased vaginal discharge
* pain or discomfort during intercourse
Recognizing symptoms early and seeing a physician right away increases the likelihood of successful treatment.
Apart from these benefits, patients also will have immense long term benefits.
If you want more details Contact here:
Name : Mahesh
Mobile Num : 91 8023151873/9900031842
Fax : 8023116750
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Website : https://www.altiushospital.com/